Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting back on Track

With the divorce behind me and the ex (aka, Big Giant Head) slowly moving out of the picture I can get back to adding all your personal pictures and memories of Dad and others.

FYI - Big Giant Head (BGH) because I have a "friend" (giggle) that is also named Dan so this helps ease the confusion. In fact, we had a fun time at dinner last weekend with Tom and his girlfriend. Pics will NOT be shared at this time.

Anyway, thanks Carol for sending the pics of me at age 14, not sure anyone wants to see that.. I'll get those posted in the next couple of hours.

No comments:

Larry / Bonnie

Larry / Bonnie
2007

Larry / Tom

Larry / Tom
2007

Jack / Bonnie / Vera

Jack / Bonnie / Vera
1978

Jack (at Carol's house)

Jack (at Carol's house)
1971

Jack / Adam

Jack / Adam
1971

Bonnie (Barney in Background)

Bonnie (Barney in Background)

Bonnie / Vera

Bonnie / Vera
1958

Larry / Bonnie / Carol

Larry / Bonnie / Carol
1956